External Links on www.ibot.gq
We may provide links to other, external web sites that provide information which we may determine at our discretion as containing the most useful information related to our product(s).
While many sites provide very useful information, we only provide links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
We may change these links at any time as more useful or relevant sites are brought to our attention. We use them only to enrich this site for our customers. Any and all requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our clients or customer in mind.
External web sites will generally not meet our purposes if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is nonexclusive list. Our external link policy applies only to web sites outside of our own.
Procedures will be put in place by the webmaster in order to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy.
Such procedures will include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from our Web page to another page. This will be done to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
The following guidelines will be used to evaluate each request for such a link:
Is the content relevant?
In other words, does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to ours?
If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Other questions that will be asked include:
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.